Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 24 July 2009

Michelle Keegan on playing Street sexpot

I love the tabloid press at times, I really do. Where else would you find the word sexpot in a headline? Anyway, Michelle Keegan, who plays Coronation Street's Tina McIntyre, is, according to the Mirror, a sexpot. Discuss.

Michelle says this about her first day on the set: “I was thinking, ‘Any minute now they’re going to realise I can’t do it’. One of my first lines was calling Gail Platt a ‘power-crazed midget’. I felt really cheeky saying it, so I said sorry afterwards." and “You never know when all this might end. I pinch myself every day because it’s like a dream – my worry is I’ll wake up and it won’t be real.”

She's interviewed in full about her time on Corrie and how it's changed her life. It's quite interesting and the full story is here.

2 comments:

Tracyluv said...

She is a pretty enough girl but I personally dont see what all the fuss is about her, she is not that great a character IMO. She seems to have rather spare part status after her break up with David although I am sure there are many who will disagree with me.

Yoork said...

I agree. She's a pretty girl, but I don't see her as a sexpot. All dolled up, she just looks like a pretty girl, all-dolled-up. She's marred by the hype around her.

I think up until this point, she's a bit spare-part. I do have hope for her character yet, just waiting for a good story line for her.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!